Thursday, April 8, 2010

A bad few days....

So, 2 days ago I was mixing a song. Everything working fine and sounding good. I took a break to watch some tv and clear mi ears and my mind. I came back to find that one side of my headphones for some mysterious reason just gave up and stopped working. WHAT THE FUCK! I WAS JUST MIXING! IT WAS JUST OK! It was always handled with care mainly because studio headsets cost too damn much. Oh well... mixing is a bit impaired now but I can handle it until I get a new set.

The following day, Man United got ousted from the UEFA Champions League... on the away goal rule...
Even tho United won the match, the opposition had 1 more away goals than the reds. Now those who know me well will know that I'm a diehard United supporter. Ever since the age of 7 I have loved this club (and thats way before the successful years with Sir Alex as manager). No plastic or conditional fan here. Oh well, you win some you lose some. I can deal with it, especially since United played really well and did not dissappoint the expectations of the fans.

Today, I drove to New Kingston then back home to get some work done. I agreed to vacuum the car so why not do it before i get caged into my work... 30 mins later....
The inside of the car is spic and span but now the car wont start. WHAT THE FUCK! THATS A BRAND NEW BATTERY! ONE VACUUM? REALLY?
Got the jumper cables out now so a friend of mine can help me out. Then my son has a potty emergency right in this moment so Suku will sort out the jump start for me... ...It starts! YES!
Better check it tho... switch off.... (hold breath)... switch on.... YES!
Went back to do more work then back to check it a few hours later when I was done working.
not even a click.... WHAT THE...(you get the idea by now...)
I cant believe the brand new battery is dead! smh! Not even a spark when I touch the terminals.
Oh well, more unplanned expenses but I'll deal with it.
For the last 3 days or more, life has been testing me and my family. We all go through rough times and I'm no different from the next man...
BUT...

...AS GOD IS MY WITNESS...

...ME AGO KICK OUT THE WHOLE A LIFE TEETH DEM TOMORROW AND SHOW IT SEH MI STONGER THAN THAT!!!

NO EVIL AND CROSSES CYAA GET MI OUT!


AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM!
(To the greater glory of God)

No comments:

Post a Comment