Welcome to the Bada Bada Blog! Home of the Bada Bada Gang. Here you will see blog posts from Natalie Storm, D1, Tifa, Timberlee and Ward 21 (Kunley, Suku and Mean Dog) Feel free to comment to our posts. Become a Follower and get updated (via email or Twitter) when a new blog is posted on Bada Bada Blog.

Monday, March 22, 2010

"Look Pon Me" on MTV UK & XLR8R Mag article.

So last night I got a call from friends living in the UK about seeing my video for "LOOK PON ME" on MTV! Maaadd!! That's all I gotta say about that! Not only is it a good look for me but a good look for dancehall and Jamaica as well. I'm so happy and excited.

On top of all that, I got a 2 page spread in XLR8R magazine's march/april 2010 issue. Get ur copies lovies but in the meantime check out d article here:

http://www.mixpakrecords.com/blog/2010/03/natalie-storm-featured-in-xlr8r-magazine/

Thanks for all d love and support!

2 comments:

  1. jah know Nats...like di song, di video...you too. everyting nice.

    ReplyDelete